Here’s a diet worth sticking to
So eat up!
Zoomer magazine recently highlighted this important food group as food that will “feed your sex drive.” Of course, Zoomer is aimed at “50-60 somethings” trying to be “30-40 somethings,” but regardless of age, who doesn’t want to feed their sex drive? Besides, it’s hardly a diet because these five little extras can easily be part of your regular fare – in soups, salads, stir-fries, snacks, cereals.
Here’s what Zoomer says:
- Walnuts are packed with omega-3 fatty acids which keep sex-hormone production at its peak. Or you can substitute pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.
- Bananas are filled with potassium, a key ingredient to muscle strength, giving your orgasm extra intensity.
- Peppers have a chemical called capsaicin which increases circulation to get blood pumping and stimulates nerve endings so you’ll feel more turned on.
- Avocado and asparagus have a vitamin that helps produce hormones like testosterone and estrogen and progesterone which circulate in your bloodstream and stimulate sexual responses.
- Pomegranates can thank antioxidants for their passion power. Antioxidants protect the lining of blood vessels allowing more blood to course through them. The benefit is increased genital sensitivity.
So no matter what age you are (it’s not always a state of mind), cut back on the wine intake and up your consumption of these essential foods. And if you’re among the 50 million men with erectile dysfunction (see earlier blog), who knows, maybe you can cut back on the Viagra.
Leave A Comment