Everyone should write a book. Your story is a gift.
Why every company should write a book
Blog, blog, blog, blah, blah, blah. How to rise out of Blogosphere oblivion.
“Live” from the Consulting Fields. How to write the definitive business Fieldbook in real-time
A novel by David Hughes
The only witness to Sheriff Mike Cougar’s secret is the dead Chrystine Goodall, wife of Syntex Corporation’s CEO. Her murder rips the veneer off of a terrorizing truth that explodes into every corporate office across America. A serial killer is assassinating CEOs in a desperate attempt to stop the carnage of corporate downsizing.
- Eco-friendly vibrator – branding at its climactic best
- It’s a dog’s life – and you can change it
- If the moron majority “like ‘em,” they win – are we that superficial about superficial politicians?
- straightspeak now featured in Influence Magazine
- Viral advertising that will make you shi# your pants … laughing
- 3.4 million mad people watched Mad Men
- Brands are like penny stocks – priceless or worthless, in a blink
- Ladies this is a test. Which woman is more beautiful?
- Gambling pays when politicians are the shill
- Pick a color – any color …
Like reading Straightspeak?… subscribe and never miss a post
Tag Archives: Viola Davis
Oscars and Hollywood ask Obama for sanctions on Bordeaux wines Where have all our winners gone? If George Clooney can’t beat some French guy whose name we can’t pronounce, and Meryl Streep can only go 3 for 17 (while playing … Continue reading →