Everyone should write a book. Your story is a gift.
Why every company should write a book
Blog, blog, blog, blah, blah, blah. How to rise out of Blogosphere oblivion.
“Live” from the Consulting Fields. How to write the definitive business Fieldbook in real-time
A novel by David Hughes
The only witness to Sheriff Mike Cougar’s secret is the dead Chrystine Goodall, wife of Syntex Corporation’s CEO. Her murder rips the veneer off of a terrorizing truth that explodes into every corporate office across America. A serial killer is assassinating CEOs in a desperate attempt to stop the carnage of corporate downsizing.
- Eco-friendly vibrator – branding at its climactic best
- It’s a dog’s life – and you can change it
- If the moron majority “like ‘em,” they win – are we that superficial about superficial politicians?
- straightspeak now featured in Influence Magazine
- Viral advertising that will make you shi# your pants … laughing
Like reading Straightspeak?… subscribe and never miss a post
Tag Archives: penises
Four must read books: None boring, all important … well, maybe 3 of 4 Love in the Time of Algorithms by Dan Slater Can serial online dating change the dynamics of relationships, commitment, sex, monogamy and marriage? … Continue reading →