24% got it right and voted for change but is it the right change or Russian roulette? Four things you might not know Only 24% of Americans elected Donald Trump as President of the United States. The other 76% didn't want him or didn't bother to vote. Half the people not voting is a problem. But maybe it's Read more...
Exactly how much of nature can we trash and burn and get away with it?
Philip Anderson, Nobel laureate physicist, Princeton
Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.
The human species lacks any goal external to its own biological nature.
Edward O. Wislon, Pulitzer Prize winning American biologist
We humans are capable of greatness ... but we are making a mess of our planet and becoming a danger to ourselves.
There is nothing man won't do to avoid the difficult task of thinking.
Oprah for President? No!
Don't miss a point, or post. Subscribe to straightspeak's email service, we'll send you our best posts each week. Unsubscribe anytime.
Out-living your money is a senior’s nightmare …October 11th, 2017
Trump would fail “Basic Training” as Commander-In-Chief because …September 7th, 2017