Everyone should write a book. Your story is a gift.
Why every company should write a book
Blog, blog, blog, blah, blah, blah. How to rise out of Blogosphere oblivion.
“Live” from the Consulting Fields. How to write the definitive business Fieldbook in real-time
A novel by David Hughes
The only witness to Sheriff Mike Cougar’s secret is the dead Chrystine Goodall, wife of Syntex Corporation’s CEO. Her murder rips the veneer off of a terrorizing truth that explodes into every corporate office across America. A serial killer is assassinating CEOs in a desperate attempt to stop the carnage of corporate downsizing.
- Eco-friendly vibrator – branding at its climactic best
- It’s a dog’s life – and you can change it
- If the moron majority “like ‘em,” they win – are we that superficial about superficial politicians?
- straightspeak now featured in Influence Magazine
- Viral advertising that will make you shi# your pants … laughing
- 3.4 million mad people watched Mad Men
- Brands are like penny stocks – priceless or worthless, in a blink
- Ladies this is a test. Which woman is more beautiful?
- Gambling pays when politicians are the shill
- Pick a color – any color …
Like reading Straightspeak?… subscribe and never miss a post
Tag Archives: Bible
Know the enemy within – they’re in charge of our scientific advancement Do you know why climate change is being ignored? There are many reasons, five of them are Congressman (see below): In the US, only 6 percent of scientists … Continue reading →
A layer of illegitimate, unfounded propaganda is creating a man-made “crapzone” that is slowly denying us any chance of doing what is right. And there’s no denying it. We started our journey out of the “Dark Ages” almost a 1000 … Continue reading →
If only politicians were as bright as football players Chris Kluwe, punter for the Minnesota Vikings stood up for gay rights in Maryland (and everywhere) and wrote a letter that rips the veneer off a bigoted State legislator, Emmett Burns … Continue reading →
Sacre Bleu! Has this little piece of papyrus ripped a page out of the 2000-year-old Catholic story of misogyny? Has the Vatican been wrong all along? Did Jesus embrace the marriage of priests and the ordination of women? Well, some … Continue reading →
Fifty Shades of Grey has sold over 30 million copies in just 6 months Of course sex sells, it’s the oldest profession in the world and nowhere is it more applied than in the second oldest profession in the world, … Continue reading →
Who ya’ gonna believe? This week, Texas pastor, Robert Jeffress, called Mitt Romney’s Mormon religion a cult. And he’s right. Because Christianity is a cult too. Every religion is. A cult is simply defined as nothing … Continue reading →