America got it right … well, a quarter of America got it half right

By |2017-03-23T14:37:17+00:00November 10th, 2016|Categories: politics, social, trumpwatch, trumpwatchhome|Tags: , , , , , , |

 24% got it right and voted for change but is it the right change or Russian roulette?   Four things you might not know Only 24% of Americans elected Donald Trump as President of the United States. The other 76% didn't want him or didn't bother to vote. Half the people not voting is a problem. But maybe it's Read more...

Subscribe to straightspeak today!
Don't miss a point, or post. Subscribe to straightspeak's email service, we'll send you our best posts each week. Unsubscribe anytime.
We respect your privacy.