Tripoli (from the Poke’em desk) – Donald Trump, fresh from flirting with a presidential run is now running after another president, Muammar Ghadafi. Apparently, The Donald sees some real estate opportunities in Libya. He has said that birth certificates and school records will be mandatory all talks. They are nearing an agreement, which includes Trump selling Ghadafi his personal helicopter for the ongoing civil war in Libya. Trump said, “I’ll only do the deal if he leaves my name on the helicopter.” He added. “What he does with it after that is his business.” It’s rumored that Muammar is also negotiating to get Ghadafi his wives into Trump’s Miss America Pagent. The talks apparently will include the building of a world classless golf course with the biggest sand traps in the world. It will be named either the Trump Sand Trap Resort or the Ghadafi Hell Hole Get-away.
Everyone should write a book. Your story is a gift.
Why every company should write a book
Blog, blog, blog, blah, blah, blah. How to rise out of Blogosphere oblivion.
“Live” from the Consulting Fields. How to write the definitive business Fieldbook in real-time
A novel by David Hughes
The only witness to Sheriff Mike Cougar’s secret is the dead Chrystine Goodall, wife of Syntex Corporation’s CEO. Her murder rips the veneer off of a terrorizing truth that explodes into every corporate office across America. A serial killer is assassinating CEOs in a desperate attempt to stop the carnage of corporate downsizing.
- Eco-friendly vibrator – branding at its climactic best
- It’s a dog’s life – and you can change it
- If the moron majority “like ‘em,” they win – are we that superficial about superficial politicians?
- straightspeak now featured in Influence Magazine
- Viral advertising that will make you shi# your pants … laughing
- 3.4 million mad people watched Mad Men
- Brands are like penny stocks – priceless or worthless, in a blink
- Ladies this is a test. Which woman is more beautiful?
- Gambling pays when politicians are the shill
- Pick a color – any color …
Like reading Straightspeak?… subscribe and never miss a post